Funtrench Limited and Positrust LLC are launching an annual blockchain challenge to promote the development and adoption of blockchain-based solutions in Kenya. This challenge is aimed at promoting solutions that aid in anti-counterfeit operations, supply chain management, healthcare, agriculture, elections among other industries. Applications are opennow (SUBMIT SOLUTIONS HERE) and close on November 16th, 2018. Judging will then be done and challenge winners will be announced during our official campus launch in January.
- Solutions aimed at cryptocurrency trading or ICOs are not eligible.
- All participants MUST have a certificate for any course or workshop from Funtrench Limited. You can register for a blockchain workshop or course here.
- Solutions must be mature enough to be demonstrated by the time of judging.
- Solutions MUST be developed by the applicant(s).
- Applications can be done by individuals or teams.
- Solutions MUST NOT involve illegal activity (activity that is against Kenyan or international law).
1st Prize – 6,000 US$
2nd Prize – 3,000 US$
3rd Prize – 1,500 US$
Employees of Funtrench Limited and Positrust LLC and their immediate relatives are not eligible to participate.